Sunday 7 October 2012

My Addictions with Things not Drugs

hi i'm chesca and i love HARRY POTTER, AVATAR THE LEGEND OF AANG,UNION JACKS,AMERICAN FLAGS,THE AVENGERS and CAPTAIN AMERICA. i do like a lots of things in my life but i love my collections some much. i tend to get to attached to things like a glue i never did like harry potter whenever people talk about it i tell them it's not even nice but when my friend nina pineda told me to watch with her since she's a harry potter fan and i'm not i told her okay we watched the seventh movie part 2 after watching that and the movie was over i was like "I LOVE HARRY POTTER" i think we watched the movie thrice.Once i got home i told my mom about my addiction and searched for harry potter things online and went to amazon.com and saw wands and costumes and i told my mom i want those but it was online but since my aunt's cousin or something lives in america we told her what i wanted and they bought them yay!!! i'm so late when nina told me that movie was the last harry potter film i was crying inside and i was like nooooo!!!!! oh well you never know. I think i told my mom that i didn't want to study at Brightwoods anymore she told me "saan kita lilipat?" I told her sa Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry hahahaha here are some pictures

I HAVE SWAG! can i go to Hogwarts now?


and my second collection is union jacks and american flags i don't know i suddenly wanted to collect things that have union jack in it but i also started collecting american flags because of captain america i also love the show Avatar the Legend of Aang it's a nice show and i almost cried because they are going to replace it with a new one The Legend of Korra i don't care if it's the same thing i still love Avatar Aang he's the coolest i used to love watching avatar aang again and again when i was younger and i grew up still watching it cause it's cool




Avatar Nails



Union Jack Nails








My third collection is Marvel things just like CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!. I recently liked captain america, I was watching the avengers that time and i was like in my mind "shet ang hot ni Captain America" I suddenly got addicted to marvel but the movie wasn't quite clear to me yet, for me to understand the movie i need to watch Captain America The First Avenger and i was like it's okay seeing chris evans and his gorgeous face is great so i turned my brother's laptop on he also likes captain america by the way i think. So I watched the movie and guess what i totally fell in love with Captain America have you even seen his face?! it's nakakahimatay hahaha i also drew him for our work ed thingy and his eyes did not turn out great. Well, I'm a beginner! probably in the future i'll be the greatest artist in the world (my world)  Captain America is so POGI!  i'm speechless lol joking i also like transformers am i weird now? am i a glue now? I told you so that I tend to get to attached to things i feel like watching the movie right now but i'm too lazy 
i wonder when and what will be my next great addiction stay tuned lol
i took a shower here and my hair is just weird 
just look at the case and that's my bother francis sleeping


this took time and effort!

SWAG



Warning: MOVIES CAN CHANGE YOU!




1 comment: